Monday, December 20, 2010

Matt & Jess - Los Angeles Maternity Photography

Matt and Jess are an awesome couple that I've known for years, and they have the added awesome bonus of sharing the same names as me and my husband. Which can get a little confusing when we're all hanging out and talking to and about each other, but it's still cool! 

So when I heard they were having a baby, I thought it would be fun to get together and take some maternity photos. We headed to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Page Museum for some outdoor photos on a sunny afternoon. I think the photos turned out great and really show off how in love and excited Jess and Matt are about their jump into parenthood. Check out more photos on Facebook.

In the time between when we took these and when I'm getting around to putting them up, they have had a beautiful, healthy, adorable baby girl. Congratulations, Matt and Jess!





0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP