Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Los Angeles Event Photography - Roller Derby Season Champs

Even though I've been going to LA's roller derby games for years now, I went to more this season than ever before and was lucky enough to get to take pictures at many of the games. I can't think of a better way to wrap up an amazing season than watching the championships where my favorite team, The Tough Cookies, played against The Swarm. As always, much love to Gori Spelling for asking me to be her photographer!



 After a few ejections and much deliberation by the refs the final score was 148 to 106, with the Tough Cookies maintaining their champ title for three years running. Congratulations on an amazing season, Cookies and Gori! 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP