Friday, December 24, 2010

Film Fridays - Los Angeles Toy Camera Wedding Photography

So along with the toy camera photography I've been doing for fun, I'm also hoping to incorporate it more with the digital photography I do for portraits and weddings. I recently photographed a stylized wedding shoot with my friend Emily of Grandes Fetes and our awesome already-married friends modeled for us. For the most part, the digital photos show off Emily's amazing design better than the toy camera shots did, so we're both excited to debut those soon. In the meantime, I really love this backlit shot of Brett and Trina in front of a window. It's a little dark and grainy, a little out of focus, and still has a lot of character, which is exactly what I love about toy cameras.


Taken with the Holga 120 TLR, Lomo brand 100 ISO color film.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP