Saturday, May 1, 2010

About Me

I like taking pictures. Of people, pets, places, and things.

I'm a self-taught photographer, but I have degrees in both Literature and Film Production. So that background shows up as a strong sense of storytelling and a cinematic eye with the images I capture. I'm also a documentary filmmaker, so my photography style leans more towards photojournalism and candid moments.

I'm originally from Florida, currently live in Los Angeles, and love traveling all over. I'm available for portraits, events, and wedding photography in the Los Angeles area. In addition to digital photography, I also offer gorgeous 35mm black and white film photos or medium format film coverage with Holga toy cameras for a vintage, retro look.

Contact me at jessicaschillingphotography@gmail.com for rates and availability.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP