Monday, May 10, 2010

Alexis' Quinceañera

A few weeks ago, I got to photograph Alexis as she celebrated her quinceañera. I met Alexis through her aunt Diane, a bridesmaid at the first wedding I ever photographed, so it was very cool to have the photography I've been doing over the past few years come back around in that way. Alexis is incredibly sweet, as was her whole family. I loved her mom's speech about how special Alexis is and how she'll achieve all her dreams, and I felt really lucky to be a part of the day for that.

There are about 200 photos from that day that I'm still going through, more of which I'll post soon, but in the meantime I wanted to post a little sneak peek of some of my favorites!






0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP