Friday, December 17, 2010

Film Fridays - Los Angeles Toy Camera Photography

Second addition to the Film Fridays project. This shot was taken in West Hollywood somewhere around the Lomography Store when I did an afternoon workshop on the Diana F+ camera this summer. I have a thing for taking pictures of power lines - I like the way they criss cross through the sky and instantly add an industrial mark to natural landscapes. I have more film shots of power lines that will probably make their way to more Film Fridays, but in the midst of all the rain and cold weather in LA right now, here's a cheery summer shot to brighten your day!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP