Thursday, August 26, 2010

Night at the Fair - Los Angeles Photography

I like fairs. I like the colorful lights and bad music and smell of funnel cakes. But I hadn't been to a fair in probably ten years, for whatever reason. So when I heard there was a  small one a few blocks away from my apartment, I knew I wanted to go. As I've gotten older, I'm less adventurous about going on very high or fast rides that can be built in a matter of hours, but it was still fun to walk around, take pictures and go on a few rides that were tame enough for the faint of heart. The Gravitron has always been one of my favorites and I couldn't stop laughing on the Bumper Cars. I took a few Diana F+ and Holga photos too and I can't wait to get those developed. In the meantime, here's a few of my favorites.

 

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP