Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lemon & Romeo - Los Angeles Pet Photography

As mentioned in the previous post, when I was taking portraits of Emily and Tim, they wanted to get some with their dogs - Lemon and Romeo. While I've been taking photos of Emma (the cat) and Sidney (the box turtle) for years, I don't usually get the chance to take pictures of other people's pets. Lucky for me, Romeo and Lemon are were completely willing and adorable. Romeo, the black dog, was pretty content to hang out wherever we plopped him and does this very cute head tilt thing without us even asking. Lemon, the white one, was really attentive for his little tennis ball, but was a lot more energetic and kept me on my toes. As an animal person myself, I really get how pets are part of a family and I think having them in family portraits is a great way to show the personalities of the animals as well as their owners. It was a lot of fun to shoot Lemon and Romeo and I'm looking forward to doing more pet portraits in the future!

6 comments:

pixsmiths August 8, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

what great subjects! and thanks for the inspiration

Amy French August 8, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

Great pics. I love the one of the two of them on the chair!

samantha @ shutterspeedster.com August 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pics! Great work!

Natalie August 8, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Precious! So adorable!

Heather August 14, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Awww! They are so cute!!

Kevyn August 20, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Great shots. I love the first three the best. You really captured some sweet faces there!

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP