Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding in Black and White

In early May, I attended the wedding of some family friends. I'm not sure who their pro-photographer was, and if I find out I will link to the "real" photos, but I managed to take a bunch as well. The ceremony was at a very cool, historical theatre, and then the reception at a hotel ballroom. Out of the 400 something I took, I narrowed it down to 170+. I had a lot of favorites, but I really liked how the black and white ones turned out, so here are the best of those.


The rest of the photos, with bigger sizes, can be seen here.





1 comments:

Little Dickens Designs July 1, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Great pictures! I'm sure the bride and groom will love to have copies.

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP