Thursday, March 19, 2009

Valley Village Wedding









So the day after the amazing talent show, Annabel and Paul had a beautiful wedding at a friend's home in my neighborhood. Their professional photographer was Anne Ruthmann, who is as sweet as she is brilliant. Anne has one several awards for her photojournalist wedding photography, and if you check her out, it's easy to see why. But she's also incredibly friendly and funny and was wonderfully generous in letting me photograph the wedding as a second shooter, giving me tips and encouragement all along the way. She doesn't seem to have her photos of the wedding up on her site or blog yet, but I've seen the proofs and they are stunning.

The ceremony was incredibly genuine and relaxed and momentous all at the same time. I was defintely crying a little behind my camera at how much love there was, both from Annabel and Paul, as well as all their friends and family. And their dog is so cute with his little tie.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP