Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reception and details










In addition to being sweet and totally in love, Annabel and Paul also seem really cool. For their first dance they did an amazing tango. They looked like total pros. Their reception had this vintage garden tea party feeling, and all the trees were lit up with lights and candles. It was beautiful, and while I ducked out before the sun completely set, Anne's photos captured the evening and the atmosphere perfectly. These are a few of my favorites from the reception.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP