Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving on to the Talent section...








Last year, I was lucky enough to meet Annabel and Paul, a really funny and adorable couple getting married. Instead of a traditional rehearsal dinner, they decided to invite their friends and family to participate in a talent show at the beautiful Silent Movie Theatre in Hollywood. The talents ranged from jokes to singing and rapping to science experiments to the most amazing air guitar performance I've ever seen. And everyone was saying such sweet things about the couple, and they were saying such sweet things about everyone there. It was a really unique and wonderful preview to their wedding.

Because the Silent Movie Theatre is so old fashioned, I tried to give the pictures a desaturated look and feel that matched the setting a little more. It's taken me forever to get photos up, but here are some of my favorites.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP