Sunday, October 12, 2008

More treasures


I put together another etsy treasury of some very talented work. In the last 3 weeks, I've switched my schedule to working days after 3 years of working mostly nights. Because of this, I've been drinking a lot more caffeine while I'm re-adjusting, and it seemed like an appropriate theme for this collection. Once I started searching for stuff, a pretty blue and brown color palette emerged.

So please pour yourself a cup of coffee and check out some of the wonderful etsy shops featured in this treasury:

artspot, misslo, candlevida, WylesStyle, molecularmuse, lupin, bittersweets, odannysgirl, KreatedbyKarina, studiolyon, applepieorder, weberphoto, and missindie.

3 comments:

Debra October 13, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Oh great treasury!!!
I love blue and brown.

Frau Zinnie October 24, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

looks delicious!

KreatedbyKarina October 30, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Awesome! Thanks again for featuring my Chocolate Espresso Soap!

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP