Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Excessories






I decided to try branching out with my photography by making some jewelry and accessories out of it. I ordered a small glass pendant starter kit and went to work. By sealing some photos onto these little glass tiles, they end up the perfect size for pendant necklaces, charms, or keychains. I'm still working on my technique, but I think they've turned out pretty well so far. One necklace has been given away to my wonderful friend Ivette for her birthday. One keychain has been promised to my husband. The others will soon be going in my etsy shop, and hopefully more will be on the way soon.

2 comments:

Cherry Poppins September 30, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

I love these!!
I also think your pretty pink flower photo and the hotel sign photo would make cute "excessories".

Cut Copy Create October 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

very cute idea. Good luck with them!

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP