Sunday, September 7, 2008

Photographers of Etsy

As I mentioned earlier, I started an etsy shop as a way to showcase some of my photography. I also joined a team of other photographers there, and together we talk about techniques, new photos, and generally try to promote each others' work. This group has a blog that discusses and shows a lot of talented photography: http://photographersofetsy.blogspot.com


I was featured on the blog last week as part of a welcome to new members. Please check it out here if you have a chance. This is the photo of mine that was featured:

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP