Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catalina by night







The beach at night is such a cool place to be, and Catalina has a lot to offer in that department. Lots of pretty reflections of street lights and the moon on the water. The last picture is one of my favorites from the whole trip - it's a boat that has a glass compartment so the passengers are actually sitting under the water level for the ride. There was a late night underwater tour during our last night there and the colored lights of the ship with the full moon and the ominous cliff in the background gave a kind of eerie look to the whole scene. Spooky and beautiful at the same time.

1 comments:

plumstars September 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Gorgeous!! I've lived in SoCal for almost my entire life and still haven't made it there...maybe next summer.

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP