Monday, August 25, 2008

What I did on my summer vacation











So these pictures are more what you would see in an album of snapshots than in a gallery or my etsy shop, but there should definitely be a place for the photos I take during the moments of my real life and sometimes I want to share those too.

I had a short break from work, so my husband Matt and I took a mini-vacation to Catalina, which is a small island off the coast of Los Angeles. We first visited Catalina 3 years ago and we actually got engaged there, so it's a very sentimental spot for us and it was really fun and romantic to go back. The first picture is from our hotel room balcony - such pretty views. We were only there for 2.5 days, but we managed to cram hiking, biking, meeting up with friends, eating lots of ice cream and taking lots of pictures into that small amount of time. Vacations are never long enough, and this one was no exception. But I'm glad we got the chance to get away and we'll just have to plan another one soon.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP