Thursday, August 14, 2008

K & J Pre-wedding prep












This past weekend I photographed my first wedding! The couple, Kelly and Jason, got ready at a gorgeous house close to where the wedding was being held. When I showed up, Kelly, her mom, her bridesmaids and some family friends were putting together all the beautiful flowers they got from the LA flower market. Jason and his groomsmen showed up to get their boutonnieres and then headed off to the location while Kelly and her girls finished getting ready. The hair and make up took a little longer than planned, so once it was done, there was a mad dash to get Kelly in her dress and get out the door. That whole part only took about 10 minutes, which is kind of unbelievable. Oh, and Kelly had the cutest wedding shoes I've ever seen.

1 comments:

Unknown August 17, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

the coke bottle in that last one makes the shot. excellent!

xo emily

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP