Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The LA Ri-Ettes vs. TRD - Los Angeles Roller Derby Photography

Thanks to the amazing Gori Spelling for giving Matt and I some tickets to watch the All-Star derby team LA Ri-Ettes play against Tucson Roller Derby team Iron Curtain. TRD usually skates flat track so the Ri-Ettes definitely had a home-field advantage, but it was a good game nonetheless.  Gori said I could skip taking pictures if I would rather just watch, but come on, if I hadn't brought my camera I would've missed out on all of these shots!

LA Ri-ettes win - final score 184 to 71!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP