Thursday, April 15, 2010

Griffith Park Observatory

In April, Matt's parents came to visit and we went to the Griffith Park Observatory. I'd lived in LA for 5 years before I finally checked out the observatory, but now it's one of my favorite places and always good to take visitors to. The architecture of the building and the telescope domes is really beautiful and photogenic, and there are amazing views of Griffith Park, the Hollywood sign, downtown, and even the west side if there's not too much smog. The afternoon we went was pretty and clear and I was able to get a lot of good shots, including some with the Lensbaby!






















0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP