Sunday, January 31, 2010

Columbus Wedding

Two of my amazing friends from New College, Sarah and Phillip, got married in August 2009. They are such a great couple and their wedding was incredibly personal, stylish, and sweet. The ceremony and reception were at a park in downtown Columbus, Ohio, overlooking a train trellis. The day started off overcast, but the sun came out after the ceremony in time for portraits and a gorgeous sunset over the river.


















Congratulations, Sarah and Phillip! I love you guys and I'm so glad I got to be part of your wedding celebration!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP