Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogiversary.



I'm a little late in remembering, but October 13th was the one year anniversary of when I started this blog. In the course of that year, I've bought a new digital SLR camera, learned and experimented more with photo editing programs, and opened up an etsy shop. I've also been commissioned to photograph a handful of weddings and events. So several photography goals have been met in that relatively short time frame. I'd like to think my skills have improved a little as well. So here's some champagne and confetti to celebrate, and with hopes that the next year will bring even more experience, accomplishment, and success. Cheers!

1 comments:

Frau Zinnie October 30, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Congrats! And what lovely photos! :)

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP