Friday, July 4, 2008

Party supplies







I've recently been trying to take pictures of small objects in interesting ways. The little rubber duck was hanging out in the pool of my apartment complex when I got home one night. I love the way pool lighting combined with water gives off a glow at night, and I thought the ducky with his shades on was too cute to pass up. Then I went to a party supply store and got some paper drink umbrellas and confetti to play around with. They ended up not working quite how I planned when I got them, but I still like how a few of the pictures turned out.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP