Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Palm Trees and Power Lines










Last week I was up for sunrise and noticed how pretty the silhouettes of the power lines across the street from my apartment looked in the early morning light. I took a few pictures of the sun coming up, the moon going down, and some that are just plain power lines. Then I played around with the colors on some of my favorite ones and now it looks like the view from my place is from another planet. Or in the middle of really psychedelic smog. But in a pretty way, right?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP