Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday.









Last weekend was a good friend/old roommate's milestone birthday. We celebrated in a style completely fitting to her personality - riding in a limo, drinking champagne, eating cupcakes, arriving at a bar that used to be a bordello to watch another friend go-go dancing and listen to good music. The Betsy Johnson dress is so adorable and kind of reminiscent of the blueberry cupcake my friend was sampling on the way to her party. I think it's safe to say she had a good birthday.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP