Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getty with anticipation









The Getty Center is one of my favorite places to take people visiting Los Angeles. It's like a little oasis from the noise, smog, and traffic of the rest of the city, but with amazing views of all the bustling below. They have some good artwork in the galleries, and often really cool visiting exhibits. But my favorite thing about it is definitely the architecture. I love the stone curves and how crisp the white buildings look against the sky. So that's what I ended up taking the most pictures of.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP