Friday, May 30, 2008

New Camera, New Kitten






Three weeks ago, I got a new kitten from a local animal shelter. Her name is Emma Goldman and she's awesome. Last week I got a new but used Canon 20D digital SLR camera, which is also awesome. Put the two together and I now have a copious amount of cute cat pictures. The turtle will be getting jealous soon that he's not the most photographed subject in the house anymore. These are some of my favorite shots of Emma so far, and I'm sure there will be several more to come.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP