Friday, May 30, 2008

Drive By Photography





I've been participating in a photo scavenger hunt challenge, and realized I would have more chances to take pictures if I kept my camera with me at all times. During the week, I'm usually only out and about during my job commute, but in LA traffic this also means lots of stops and standstills along the way, which I turned into photo ops. So all these pictures were taken on my drive to work during a few days in April. The first three are a digital point and shoot, and the last is 35mm. Not a recommended method if you have a constant or fast drive, but it's been good practice for keeping my camera handy and shooting more often.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP