Monday, October 29, 2007

Novelties




Two of my favorites from my first rolls of film, one color and one black and white. I've always loved robots, and have a small collection of robot toys, jewelry, and t-shirts. So I was really happy with how this picture turned out. The disco ball is from the Akbar in Silverlake. Someone was shining a blue light on it, and even though you can't really see the effects of the mirrors that much, I was pleasantly surprised with how saturated the colors were. It was too dark in there to take pictures of anything else, but I'm glad I got this one shot.

1 comments:

Unknown November 2, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

Your photographs are incredible. I especially like this one with the blue light coming off the disco ball. That's what it looks like in my head whenever I'm dancing.

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP