Friday, January 14, 2011

Film Fridays - Los Angeles Artsy Toy Camera Photography

I dropped the ball on last week's Film Fridays post, but I'm back with a new shot this week.

I love signs and signage, and I love art and art supplies. So the very cool sign of this art store in my neighborhood has always gotten my attention but I never remembered to take a picture of it until last week. It was a really pretty, warm but crisp Los Angeles "winter" day, and you can almost feel that in the color of the sky and the brittleness of the tree branches. But mostly I just like this photograph because it reminds me that I've always loved art and I just have to get out there and make it!



Taken on my Diana F+ toy camera, 38mm super wide lens, Fuji Pro 400H 120 film.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP