Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Diana F+ Toy Camera Photography - West Hollywood



Last weekend I took a short workshop on the Diana F+ camera at the Lomography shop in West Hollywood. It was great because I got to learn about the camera first, then shoot a roll of film during a photo walk on Santa Monica Blvd - like test-driving it before I bought one. The Diana is a lot like my Holga camera - plastic and unpredictable. Unlike the Holga, though, it has interchangeable lenses, which is pretty cool. Because I had just started my new job and the workshop entitled me to a 10% discount, I ended up buying a camera at the end of the class. For cameras that are relatively cheaply made, buying the film and getting it developed could turn into an expensive hobby. But it's a risk I'm willing to take. Here's a few shots from my first roll of film, and I'm sure more will be coming soon.










0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP