Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today is the third anniversary of our wedding, 1 day after our dating anniversary. That worked out pretty conveniently for us when we were wedding planning. Even though Matt and I were living in Los Angeles when we got engaged, we decided to have the wedding in Tallahassee so that more of our family and friends would be able to attend. We picked the Retreat at Bradley's Pond for both the ceremony and reception. And we chose  Laura Ciociola as our photojournalist wedding photographer, who surprised us on the day of the wedding by bringing her then-assistant Meredith Russell. So we ended up with two great photographers when we were only expecting one, and we ended up with Laura's film shots and Meredith's digital shots, which was cool to have both. 

I've looked through these photos a million times as I was making prints for guests, putting together albums, and just reliving the day over and over again. Not only did Laura and Meredith do an amazing job of capturing all the happiness and all the wonderful people there at our wedding, but the emotion and beauty of the photos is what inspired me to take up photography myself, and for that I will always be grateful.

Thanks to everyone who attended our wedding, and everyone who celebrated with us in LA after the fact, for making it such a memorable and special occasion.
























Happy Anniversary, Matthew! I love you with all my heart.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP