Monday, December 1, 2008

Scenes from Sunset Blvd.







I work on Sunset Boulevard, so a fair amount of my photography is on or around Sunset while taking lunch breaks or running errands. Sometimes there's not a lot going on, sometimes there is. Last week I saw this gorgeous pink and blue bike parked outside of a diner, and next to the Cross Roads of the World center. The bike looks like it would more at home on a beach in the summer than on a city street in the fall, but it brightened the scene on the sidewalk and made me smile.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Labels

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
A filmmaker and photographer, I live in Los Angeles with my amazing husband, our pet turtle and cat.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP